- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
TITLE: CURRICULAR STANDARDS AND EVALUATION OF STUDENT ACCOMPLISHMENT
Promulgates the Board of Education’s intent to value the multiplicity of avenues leading to meet the requirements for graduation while ensuring overall quality and value of the Linn-Benton education.
The Board encourages flexible alternatives for students to meet the requirements of a certificate or degree, while maintaining the standards set for all students who achieve a certificate or degree from the college. The college will implement specific criteria and procedures for alternatives, including but not limited to, awarding credit through examination, evaluation of prior accomplishments, and acceptance of work at other schools. Criteria for the awarding of grades, certificates and diplomas will be clearly defined and consistently applied.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 04/14/83
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 12/16/92; 10/20/10, 5/18/16
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 10/20/10, 5/18/16; 3/18/2020