- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
TITLE: INSTRUCTION AND CURRICULUM RESPONSIBILITIES
Recognizes the Board of Education’s intent to define responsibilities and activities in order to create and deliver effective and appropriate instruction and curricula.
The college administration will establish an organizational structure, processes and procedures for program and course development, operation, and evaluation. The Board recognizes that the primary responsibility for such activities lies with the college faculty and administration.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 04/14/83
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 12/16/92; and 10/20/10, 5/18/16
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 10/20/10, 5/18/16; 3/18/2020