- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
ADMINISTRATIVE RULE NO: 4020-14
RELATED TO POLICY SERIES NO: 4020
TITLE: DUPLICATE DIPLOMAS AND CERTIFICATES
Describes how degree and certificate diplomas are issued at LBCC, and the college’s diploma replacement policy.
Students are awarded one diploma when receiving multiple Associate of Science degrees in the same term. When students are receiving multiple degree(s) or certificate(s) in the same term that carry a distinction (i.e., Associate of Applied Science), they will receive more than one diploma.
A replacement certificate or diploma may be ordered in the event the original was destroyed or lost. A fee will be charged for replacement certificate or diploma.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 8/13/84
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 2/21/95, 6/14/05, 10/13/16
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 10/13/16; 4/2/2020