- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 2055
TITLE: BOARD MEMBER APPOINTMENT
To define the responsibilities and the process through which the Board appoints new members.
Following the declaration of a Board vacancy the Board will, in accordance with Oregon law:
- Establish a process and calendar for the appointment process by a vote of the Board.
- Meet in regular or special session(s) to consider applicants and appoint a candidate to the vacant Board position.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 01/21/87
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 09/16/92; 04/17/13; 9/18/19
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 12/15/09; 04/17/13; 10/21/15