- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 2020
TITLE: BOARD GOALS AND SELF-EVALUATION
It is the responsibility of the Board of Education to assess its own performance as a Board, to identify its strengths and set goals to improve its functioning. The ultimate goal of the process is to ensure that LBCC is a top-performing college that benefits its students and its community.
The Board of Education will conduct a self-evaluation process annually to include:
- The completion of a board assessment survey by each member of the Board;
- The completion of an assessment survey which may include community members, the President, managers, faculty, classified staff and students who regularly interact with the Board, and;
- A discussion of the compilation and analysis of the results.
- The development of a set of goals for the next year. These goals will be available to the public and provide direction for the work of the Board.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 06/20/07
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 04/17/13; 10/21/15
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 12/15/09, 14/17/13; 10/21/15; 9/18/19