- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - the College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 1050
TITLE: EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
The Board of Education is committed to the principles of equal opportunity for all individuals, and to the college’s full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, statutes, and accrediting requirements regarding equal opportunity in its programs, policies, procedures, and practices.
The president shall establish administrative rules and procedures to provide equal opportunity for all individuals having business with the college and ensure the college’s compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, statutes, and accrediting requirements related to equal opportunity, including the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (as amended), related Executive Orders 11246 and 11375, Title IX of the Education Amendments Act of 1972, Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (as amended), USERRA – Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act, and all local, state, and federal civil rights laws.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 03/17/10
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 10/17/12; 05/20/15
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 10/17/12; 05/20/15; 04/17/19