BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 1045
TITLE: STANDARDS OF EMPLOYEE CONDUCT
The Board of Education and the college community believe that certain fundamental standards characterize the institution in which we work and guide us in the accomplishment of this mission. These standards are to:
- Affirm and respect the dignity and worth of each individual
- Advance effective teaching and learning
- Support the educational and personal growth of the individual
- Engage in open and honest communication
- Foster respect, teamwork, and cooperation
- Provide an environment that both encourages and protects the expression of diverse ideas and solutions.
The president shall establish and maintain administrative rules, statements, and procedures to reasonably clarify the standards of appropriate conduct for both employees and students of Linn-Benton Community College, as well as illustrative examples of inappropriate conduct. These rules, statements, and procedures shall be separate from and in addition to those related to unlawful harassment and discrimination, which are articulated in AR 1015-01. The president shall assure a clear and accessible process for reporting and resolving concerns related to conduct in a timely manner.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 3/17/10
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 10/17/12; 05/20/15; 04/17/19
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 10/17/12; 05/20/15; 04/17/19