- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - the College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 1035
TITLE: CHILDREN ON LBCC PROPERTIES
To clarify that children are welcome on Linn-Benton Community College campuses and properties in appropriate situations. When children are present it is the intent of the Board of Education that reasonable steps be taken to protect the learning and work environment of the college and ensure the safety of those children.
The president shall implement and maintain administrative rules and procedures to assure that if children are present on LBCC owned or controlled property, they must be closely supervised by a parent, guardian, or responsible adult at all times.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 04/16/08
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 10/17/12; 05/20/15; 04/17/19
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 12/15/09; 10/17/12; 05/20/15; 04/17/19