- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - the College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 1030
TITLE: TIMELY WARNINGS - ALERTING THE CAMPUS TO THREATS TO SAFETY
The purpose of this policy is to provide safeguards for the college community through compliance with the Clery Act. The Clery Act is a federal law which requires that the college provide timely warnings to the impacted portion(s) of the campus community whenever it becomes aware of a crime on or off campus that represents a serious or continuing threat to the health or safety of students or employees.
The president shall implement and maintain administrative rules and procedures to assure that in the event that a crime that represents a threat to the health and safety of students and/or staff is identified, timely warnings and relevant instructions will be provided to the potentially affected persons.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 03/19/08
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 10/17/12; 05/20/15; 04/17/19
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 12/15/09; 10/17/12; 05/20/15; 04/17/19