- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - the College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 1025
TITLE: PREVENTION OF WORKPLACE VIOLENCE
The Board of Education, employees and students of Linn-Benton Community College, are collectively committed to maintaining an environment that provides free and open access to instructors, administrators, students and visitors. The purpose of this policy is to reasonably assure the college’s various environments remain free from violence, threats of violence, intimidation, and other like forms of behavior that may prove disruptive to the teaching and learning process, or other related administrative efforts.
The president shall establish and maintain administrative rules, practices and procedures to ensure reasonable precautions are taken to protect the safety and welfare of all staff, students and visitors to all college facilities. Among these precautions shall be clear standards of acceptable conduct for staff, students, and visitors, and a clear and accessible process for reporting and resolving complaints of inappropriate behavior.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 01/18/95
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 03/12/01; 02/20/08; 10/17/12; 05/20/15; 5/19/19
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 12/15/09; 10/17/12; 05/20/15