- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - the College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 1010
TITLE: COLLEGE VALUES
It is the intent of the Board to provide a thoughtful and concise set of values to guide a common understanding of the institution’s core beliefs through which all members of the LBCC community can weigh their actions and decisions.
At Linn-Benton Community College, our values serve as the foundation that inspires our actions and unites us as a community. As responsible stewards, we are committed to:
Opportunity: We support the fulfillment of potential in ourselves and each other.
Excellence: We aspire to the highest ideal with honesty and integrity.
Inclusiveness: We honor and embrace the uniqueness of every individual, and promote the free and civil expression of ideas, perspectives and cultures.
Learning: We commit to the lifelong pursuit of knowledge, skills, and abilities to improve our lives and our communities.
Engagement: We openly and actively connect as students, faculty, staff and community.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 05/17/06
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 11/14/12; 01/15/14; 05/20/15
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 12/15/09; 11/14/12; 11/7/13; 05/20/15; 04/17/19