Administration & Governance
Linn-Benton Community College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU). NWCCU's processes and standards for accreditation can be found on their site.
The Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU) will perform a comprehensive
accreditation visit to Linn-Benton Community College on October 11-13, 2023. Learn more here.
- Year Seven Evaluation of Institutional Effectiveness (2023)
- Year Six Policies, Regulation, and Financial Evaluation Report (2022)
- Year Six additional information/response
- Response by NWCCU to Year Six Report
- Mid-Cycle Evaluation Report
- Mid-Cycle Self Study (2019)
- Year One Self-Evaluation (2017)
- Year Seven Accreditation Self Study (2016)
- Response to Year Seven Site Visit
The Mission, Effectiveness, Resources, and Improvement Team (MERIT) uses annual and historic performance data to assess the extent to which we have achieved and/or are making progress toward the achievement of our mission and strategic goals. They are responsible for:
- shepherding the college's work to remain fully accredited,
- monitoring the assessment of institutional success in fulfilling our mission,
- identifying areas needing to improve, and
- developing strategies for improvement.
Contacts: Ann Buchele and Justin Smith
Please see the MERIT Report Cards for more detailed assessment information.
Strategic Initiative Requests
To apply, please use the Strategic Initiative Request form and speak to a member of Institutional Effectiveness.