- Hours & Locations
- Testing Services
- Step 1: Know the Tutoring Program Guidelines
- Step 2: Know your responsibilities
- Step 3: Make an Appointment!
- FAQs about Learning Center Tutoring
- Tutoring Center Mission
- Tutoring Subject Areas
- TASS (Tutor-Assisted Study Support)
- Math Angle
- Tutor Recommended Resources
- Additional LBCC Campus Resources
- Becoming a Tutor
- Math Assistance
- Writing Assistance
- Computer Resources
- College Skills Zone
- Physical Science Resources
- College Learning Strategies
- Reading Help
If you are enrolled in a credit or GED course at LBCC, you are eligible to use the Learning Center tutoring service. You can receive this free resource in the Albany Learning Center, the Learning and Career Center at the Benton Center in Corvallis, or the Lebanon Learning Center.
In Case of Inclement Weather:
Should campus close for weather- tutoring will also be closed. All appointments for the day will be cancelled.
If LBCC is on a delay, the Tutoring Program is also on a delay. All appointments scheduled before campus opens will automatically be cancelled.