- Don't Be A Victim
- Preventing Sexual Assault, Dating Violence, Domestic Violence, & Stalking
- Annual Safety Report
- LBCC CARE (Threat Assessment) Team
- Civility at LBCC
- Emergency Plans, Teams, Services
- Safety Plans
- Safety Training
- Safety Committee
- Parking Regulations
- Hazardous Materials and Waste
- Related College Administrative Rules & Policies
- Links and Resources
- Contact Us
LBCC Safety Committees are very concerned that faculty and staff have a safe and healthy place to work, and that students are able to complete their studies in a healthy environment. The goal of the committee is to identify and eliminate risks on our campus, and to prevent accidents and illnesses through the involvement of employees, managers, and students.
If you have a safety issue or question, please discuss it with any Safety Committee member, regardless of his or her division or department, or report it to Marcene Olson at (541) 917-4940.