Looking For a Job or Internship? Head to Career Services in Takena Hall
16 Jan 14
"Career Connections" is a new job search database available in the Career Services office to help students and alumni connect with potential employers.
“Career Connections” allows you to create a profile from which you can post resumes, search job listings and internships, view employer information, save favorite employers, schedule job workshops through your Google calendar and more.
Employers post their positions directly to site and can search the database using key words to help them find your resume. Find Career Connections at www.linnbenton.edu/current-students/work/career-services/career-center
What can I do in Career Connections?
- Apply for local, regional and national jobs
- View employer profiles and receive job notifications
- Create and upload your resume
- Review job search resources and sign up for workshops
- Access Career Fair event details and participating employers
How do I get started?
- Go to LBCC website at www.linnbenton.edu, Current students, work, student employment (new system) – Login or register in Career Connections
What can an employer do in Career Connections?
- Create student viewable profile that can be added to student favorites
- Post and track status of job listings
- Receive application materials via email or pdf packet or other company preference
- Seek out student resumes by major, key word or in industry resume books
- Indicate if willing to provide internship, job shadow or informational interviewing for students