Board of Education Meeting Wednesday, Nov. 20, 5 p.m., Calapooia Center Boardroom
15 Nov 13
The Linn-Benton Community College Board of Education will meet Wednesday,
November 20 at 5 p.m. in the Albany campus boardroom, Calapooia
Center, room CC-101.
Principal subjects anticipated to be considered at the regular meeting are:
- Open Board position – interviews/presentations
- Critical conversation budget discussion (Budget Committee invited)
- Selecting a new board member
- Establishing a 10-week summer term, with the option of two 5-week sessions for five years, from summer 2014-2018.
- Board Operating Procedure 2035-A- Board Policy development, revision, and review
- Review of 3000 Series of board policies
Agenda may be viewed online at: http://po.linnbenton.edu/boardmeeting (after Nov. 15)
Interested parties may contact the Board Secretary, Vickie Staffelbach, at 541-917-4204 for further information.
Persons having questions about or requests for special needs and accommodations should contact the Disability Coordinator at Linn-Benton Community College, RCH-105, 6500 Pacific Blvd. SW, Albany, Oregon 97321, Phone 541-917-4789 or via Oregon Telecommunications Relay TTD at 1-800-735-2900 or 1-800-735-1232. Contact should be made 72 hours or more in advance of the event.