Board of Education Meeting Wednesday, Dec. 18, 5 p.m., Albany Campus Boardroom
13 Dec 13
The Linn-Benton Community College Board of Education will meet Wednesday, December 18 at 5 p.m. in the Albany campus boardroom, Calapooia
Center, room CC-101.
Principal subjects anticipated to be considered at the regular meeting are:
- Presentation on Advisory Committees
- LBCC and LBCC Foundation Agreement (action)
- Approval of New Advisory Committee Members (action)
- RES 31-14 Presentation of Audit (action)
- RES 28-14 PT NC Faculty & Classified Compensation (action)
- RES 32-14 Proposal of new certificates for CTE Programs
Agenda may be viewed online at: http://po.linnbenton.edu/boardmeeting (after Dec. 13)
Interested parties may contact the Board Secretary, Vickie Staffelbach, at 541-917-4204 for further information.
Persons having questions about or requests for special needs and accommodations should contact the Disability Coordinator at Linn-Benton Community College, RCH-105, 6500 Pacific Blvd. SW, Albany, Oregon 97321, Phone 541-917-4789 or via Oregon Telecommunications Relay TTD at 1-800-735-2900 or 1-800-735-1232. Contact should be made 72 hours or more in advance of the event.