- Welcome Day
- Clubs & Co-Curricular Programs
- Student Life and Leadership
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Community Engagement
- Art Gallery
- The Commuter
- LBCC Student Email
- Performing Arts
- Russell Tripp Performance Center
- Outdoor Activities
When signing into your student email account you must use your full email address.
Firstname.email@example.com (where xxxx is the last 4 digits of your LBCC 'X' ID number)
- The "Need help?" link on the Google login page is managed by Google and is not functional. Instead please use "Students: Need to reset your password?" link which we have provided for you above.
- Official payment due and other notices are not sent via postal mail and instead are sent to your LBCC email account. Please check your email or login to WebRunner to check your current balance due and/or Financial Aid status.
- Instructions for First Time Logging in to Your Student Email (pdf)
- Instructions for Signing in for the First Time to Your Email Account. (video)
- Instructions for Forwarding Your Email Account to Another Email Address (pdf)
There's More than Email!
Also included with your LBCC/Gmail account are other applications (Google Apps) for your personal use. They include...
Organize your life – keep a calendar for yourself, share calendars with your friends, and subscribe to public calendars to stay on top of campus events.
Create and share your work online with Google Docs. Upload your files from your computer: It's easy and free!
Access anywhere: Edit and view your docs from any computer or smart phone. Share your work: Real-time collaboration means work gets done more quickly.