Second Floor of Willamette Hall, Albany Campus - Entrance on Courtyard side (541) 917-4684
Finals week hours:
- Monday & Tuesday, March 19, 20:
7:30 am - 9 pm
- Wednesday, March 21:
7:30 am - 6 pm
- Thursday & Friday, March 22, 23:
Closed during Spring Break
Check out our Spring term hours
free resources for academic achievement
The Learning Center provides students with academic support services and a comfortable place to study. Please view the website for each service area for their hours of operation.
A word about signing in and out
Students are welcome to study, use Wi-fi, open area computers, study rooms, and photo-copiers without signing in All of the Learning Center academic support services now use a sign in system called Tutortrac. Our services are free, but we expect all students to sign in when seeking assistance.
How to sign in: Type in your student ID number or scan the barcode on your student ID card at the check-in computer near the service you want to use. Forget your ID number? Let staff know. They will assist you in signing in.
Signing in and out every time you use a service is important. The Learning Center uses the information to:
- maintain the funding necessary to provide these services to students.
- provide accurate levels of staffing to keep student wait times short.
- assess and improve our services through the quick survey students complete upon checking out.