What is College Now?
- Provides high school students the opportunity to complete both a high school course and a college course simultaneously and receive credit from both the high school and LBCC.
- Courses are taught at the student's high school by an LBCC-approved high school teacher.
- The credit is given through LBCC and will appear on your college transcript.
IF YOU HAVE SIGNED UP FOR COLLEGE NOW BEFORE -
choose "Looking up Your College Record" for instructions on retrieving your LBCC ID#
Sign up for LBCC's College Now Program
Step 1. Click here - Sign Up Online For College Now - "Create a New Account" - choose "High School Partnerships" from drop down menu.
Step 2. Complete the one time application. Review the information to make sure it is correct.
Step 3. Submit - be sure and remember your LBCC X#
Log Into WebRunner - Retrieve your LBCC X# - Check your College Now Credits - Order your official transcript
Looking up Your College Record - Instruction Sheet
Linn Benton CC Grading Policies
- You will receive a syllabus from your College Now teacher with all course expectations. Students signed up on the College Now class roster will be registered and assigned a grade of "A, B, C, D, F or CNWP
- In order to avoid a grade you do not want on your LBCC transcript, especially "D" or "F", you must withdraw from the class by the appropriate deadline - contact your College Now teacher.
- If you find a missing or incorrect grade, contact your College Now teacher within ONE academic school year. Your teacher will then report the correct information to the High School Partnership's office.