- Degree Programs and Graduation Requirements
- Programs of Study
- Career Pathways
- Course Descriptions
- Schedule of Classes
- Student Scheduler Tool
- Course Scheduling
- Instructor Websites
- Net Price Calculator
- Campus Tours/Virtual Tour
- Send Me Information
- College Night
- Program Spotlight
- Career Technical Education Open House
- Photo ID
Career pathways help guide students towards a specific profession by providing a defined list of courses offering expert training. The various courses help lead students to completion certificates and/or degrees that identify the student as being qualified to work in a particular field. Each pathway program at LBCC provides a "roadmap" that graphically shows the certificate or degree requirements and employment outlook (with related links) that will lead students to their desired education and employment goals.
Who can use career pathways?
Career pathways can be used by students recently graduated from high school OR by adults who have been out of school for quite some time. In either case, career pathway students need to have the desire to help themselves and the desire to explore the possibilities of a new profession.
Career Pathway Certificates
- My Career Paths: www.mypathcareers.org
- Oregon's Pathways Website: www.worksourceoregon.org
- National Career Pathways Network: www.cord.org
- Workforce Strategies Center Website: www.workforcestrategy.org
- Oregon Green Statewide Career Pathways Roadmaps: www.oregongreenpathways.org