At LBCC, we are Inspired to help you in your success! We encourage you to get to know us....
- Check out our campus! Schedule a guided tour, or, you can view our Virtual Tour from home.
- Browse our schedule of classes and see what kinds of courses we can offer you.
- Have a look through our programs of study to see what kinds of degrees you can earn at LBCC.
Are you Inspired to become a student with LBCC? Get started today!
Not sure if you need to apply? You may not if:
- If you have taken classes with us in the past, you can register for classes through your student WebRunner account.
- If you are interested in taking non-credit classes you can visit our Community Education page for registration information.
- If you think you might be continuing your education at OSU you can visit our Dual Degree Partnership Program page for more information on applying as a dually enrolled student.
The application process is different for:
Already applied? Here are some helpful resources:
- Visit the Student Assesment Center to make an appointment to test
- Submit a Transfer Credit Evaluation Request form to waive placement tests and/or get your transcripts evaluated
- Find your Academic Advisor
- View our online catalog
- For important term dates see our Academic calendar
- Find forms you need at our Forms and Applications page
- Visit our instructor website page to contact an instructor
Need to contact us? Instructors, faculty and staff can be found by clicking here.
Admissions and Records Office
Ph: 541-917-4811 Fax: 541-917-4868