At LBCC, we are Inspired to help you succeed!
Get to know us and:
- Check out our campus! Schedule a guided tour, or, you can view our Virtual Tour from home.
- Browse our schedule of classes and see what kinds of courses we can offer you.
- Have a look through our programs of study to see what kinds of degrees you can earn at LBCC.
Are you Inspired to be an LBCC student?
We are so excited to have you here as a new student at LBCC! The following steps are meant to help guide you through our admissions process as you begin this new journey:
- The first step is to complete an admission application. Application deadlines and other important dates can be located on our Academic Calendar.
- A high school diploma or GED are not required for enrollment at LBCC, but are required for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you know you will need financial aid, apply as soon as possible.
- The Center for Accessibility Resources (CFAR) provides services to students who have conditions that may interfere with learning while in college. If you had an IEP/504 while in school or have any functional limitations to learning, consider applying for accommodations now. There are a wide variety of accommodations that can be customized to your individual needs.
2. Send us your transcripts
- In order for us to give you credit towards courses you have previously taken at another college, we need to have your official transcripts sent to the Admissions office. Learn more about this process on our Transcripts page.
3. Attend a New Student Center Orientation
- All new students will be required to come to our New Student Center. At the NSC, you can expect to:
- Take placement testing
- Choose a major
- Receive guidance on your best first term schedule with an enrollment expert
- Register for classes
- Please be advised the NSC appointment could take up to 4 hours. Students are welcome to take placement testing prior to attending the NSC appointment. If you choose to test beforehand, plan to be at your NSC appointment at least an hour.
4. Get your Student ID
- Once you have registered for classes, come visit the Registration counter in Takena Hall and get your photo ID!
The application process is different for:
Need to contact us? Instructors, faculty and staff can be found by clicking here.
LBCC Admissions & Records Office
Ph: 541-917-4811 Fax: 541-917-4868