- Academic Programs
- Accreditation, Approval or Licensure
- Complaint Process (Filing a complaint against the college for not following policy and procedures)
- Copyright Respect, Honesty and Plagiarism
- Campus Safety and Security Reports
- Diversity, Disability, Accommodations, Inclusiveness
- Diversity, Inclusion, Discrimination and Harassement
- Drug- and Alcohol-Free Program
- Equal Opportunity
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Rights
- Financial Aid Programs
- Gainful Employment Information
- Intercollegiate Athletic Programs, Athletic Graduation Rate, Transfer Rate and Athletics Participation Rate
- Price of Attendance
- Refund Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Standards
- Sex Offender Information
- Student Rights, Responsibilities and Conduct Policy and Community Standards
- Terms & Conditions for Student Loan Deferral or Partial Cancellation
- Threat Assessment Team
- Title IV Repayment Policy
- Title IX: Sexual Harassment, Dating Violence, Partner Violence, Stalking
- Voter Registration Information
- Withdrawal Policy
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Rights
Listed in a variety of printed publications, including the "entering college" section of our catalog and "miscellaneous policies" section of schedule.
In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, LBCC considers the following to be directory, therefore public, information: studentís name, address and telephone listing; major field of study; participation in officially recognized activities and sports; weight and height of athletic team members; dates of enrollment; enrollment status; school or division of enrollment; and degrees and awards received.
If you do not want the above information released by the college, you must file a Directory Deletion form at the Registration Office by the time you register. Information will not be released except to the extent the Oregon Administrative Rules allow disclosure without consent (for example, in cases of a federal audit).
Look for Disclosure of Student Records information in our Board Policies and Administrative Rules.