Mission and Values
To engage in an education that enables all of us to participate in, contribute to, and benefit from the cultural richness and economic vitality of our communities.
At Linn-Benton Community College, our values serve as the foundation that inspires our actions and unites us as a community. As responsible stewards, we are committed to:
- Opportunity: We support the fulfillment of potential in ourselves and each other.
- Excellence: We aspire to the highest ideal with honesty and integrity.
- Inclusiveness: We honor and embrace the uniqueness of every individual, and promote the free and civil expression of ideas, perspectives and cultures.
- Learning: We commit to the lifelong pursuit of knowledge, skills, and abilities to improve our lives and our communities.
- Engagement: We openly and actively connect as students, faculty, staff and community.