- Future Students Home
- Where We Are
- Get to Know Us
- Make it Official
- Plan Your Days at College
- Counseling and Advising
- Books, Labs and Centers
- Educational Services
- Ways to start with credit
- Stuff Parents Want to Know
If you are wanting to transfer credits from another school to LBCC, fill out the Transcript Evaluation Form.
To order a free unofficial LBCC transcript, log in to WebRunner, click on “Student” menu, click on “Student Records,” select “Academic Transcript”
To order an Official LBCC transcript ($5 first copy, $1 additional copies, whether official or unofficial), you have three options:
- In WebRunner, click on the National Student Clearinghouse link
- Go to Student clearinghouse's MyStudentCenter page at: http://www.mystudentcenter.org/
- Fill out the Transcript Request Form on the Forms and Applications page, take to LBCC Registration desks in Takena Hall or at one of the centers, or send by fax or mail
Processing may take up to five business days.
Rush orders (guaranteed processing in less than 5 days) are $10 for first copy, $1 for each additional copy ordered at the same time.
Additional $1 charge for faxed transcripts.
Access to transcripts and records is outlined in 'The Student Records and Disclosure of Student Records Policy 7071.' Official records may not be released for student's who have not made an installment tuition payment, repayed an emergency loan, or payed any other debt or obligation to the college, either to the student or to another institution, as long as the obligation is outstanding.