Proctored Make-Up and Accommodation Testing for LBCC Classes
Student Assessment provides testing services for LBCC students that are unable to take a test during their regularly scheduled test session. We also work with Center for Accessibility Resources to provide students with approved accommodated testing.
- Thoroughly fill out and attach the Student Assessment Testing Form to your test(s). The forms are available in Student Assessment (RCH 111) or you can upload instructions and tests to www.tinyurl.com/satesting
- Include names of students on the form (or you can attach a class list) so we can verifiy with photo ID the correct student is testing.
- Include instructor name and course name on each test.
- Do not bring "master" copies. You should attach enough copies of the test for the students testing. If you want Student Assessment to make copies then you need to upload the test.
- Indicate which aids are allowed or needed during testing. Items not listed will not be allowed.
- Student Assessment does not provide scantrons or blue books.
- Deliver your tests to Student Assessment in Red Cedar Hall (RCH) 111 or upload the test to www.tinyurl.com/satesting
- Photo ID will be required to pick up tests. If you are not the one who will pick up the tests, list the person(s) on the form who are authorized by you to do so.
- We do not test entire classes, including online classes.
- We will not send tests back through campus mail.
If you have any questions, contact Student Assessment at 541-917-4781.
To take a make-up test in Student Assessment you must:
- Know your class (i.e. Biology 101, Engineering 213)
- Know your instructors first and last name
- Know the testing hours for Student Assessment. You must start your test at least 2 hours before closing.
- You must show photo ID to test.
- Only approved items are allowed in the testing room. Cell phones are not allowed in testing rooms. Lockers are available for use.
No children are allowed in testing rooms.
Testing Times and Availability:
Computerized tests: Appointments are required for all exams that need a computer. Without an appointment we cannot guarantee a computer will be available.
Times Available for Testing:
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Office closes at 6:00 p.m. (No tests started after 4:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (No tests started after 6:00 p.m.) No evening testing during Winter break, Spring break or Summer term.
- Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (No tests started after 3:00 p.m.)
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED FOR ALL TESTING