Instructor guidelines for the “Make Up Test Instruction” sheet
- To help Student Assessment administer your test properly, fill out a make up instruction sheet for each course. Write instructor name and course name on each test.
- Fill out with all needed information, including student(s) names.
- Indicate which aids are allowed or needed during testing. Items not listed will not be allowed.
- Student Assessment will not provide scantrons or blue books.
- Attach a copy of the completed form to the test. Deliver to Student Assessment in Red Cedar Hall (RCH) 111 or e-mail to email@example.com.
- Pick up test(s). Photo ID will be required to pick up tests. If you are not the one who will pick up the tests, list the person(s) on the form who are authorized by you to do so.
- On the instruction sheet, indicate whether you want to pick up unused tests, or have them sent to you in campus mail. Otherwise they will be shredded after the due date.
If you have any questions, contact Student Assessment at 917-4781.
Testing Times and Availability:
Computerized tests: Appointments are suggested for all exams requiring a computer. Without an appointment we cannot guarantee a computer will be available.
Paper/pencil tests: Walk in testing. Limited space available on Tuesday's and Thursday's.
Times Available for Testing:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Office closes at 5:00 p.m. (No tests started after 3:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (No tests started after 6:00 p.m.) No evening testing during Winter break, Spring break or Summer term.