Instructor guidelines for the “Make Up Test Instruction” sheet
- A make-up instruction sheet must be attached to any test you want Student Assessment to administer. Without the instruction sheet we cannot adminter your test properly.
- An instruction sheet should be filled out for each course.
- Write instructor name and course name on each test.
- Fill out the form completely, including student(s) names.
- Indicate which aids are allowed or needed during testing. Items not listed will not be allowed.
- Student Assessment will not provide scantrons or blue books.
- Attach a copy of the completed form to the test. Deliver to Student Assessment in Red Cedar Hall (RCH) 111 or upload the test to www.tinyurl.com/satesting
- Pick up test(s). Photo ID will be required to pick up tests. If you are not the one who will pick up the tests, list the person(s) on the form who are authorized by you to do so.
- We will not send tests back campus mail.
If you have any questions, contact Student Assessment at 917-4781.
Student Guidelines for make up testing
To take a make-up test in Student Assessment you must:
- Know your class (i.e. Biology 101, Engineering 213)
- Know your instructors first and last name
- Know the testing hours for Student Assessment
- Present photo ID
- Store personal belongings outside of the testing room (only approved electronics are allowed).
No children are allowed in testing rooms.
Testing Times and Availability:
Computerized tests: Appointments are required for all exams that need a computer. Without an appointment we cannot guarantee a computer will be available.
Times Available for Testing:
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Office closes at 6:00 p.m. (No tests started after 4:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (No tests started after 6:00 p.m.) No evening testing during Winter break, Spring break or Summer term.
- Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (No tests started after 3:00 p.m.)
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED FOR ALL TESTING