Upcoming DPP Events
OSU Advisors visiting LBCC's campus Fall term 2014:
Oct. 14, OSU Financial Aid Office 1:00 - 4:00
Oct. 16, Engineering 2:00 - 4:00
Oct. 22, Science 1:00 - 4:00
Oct. 23, Engineering 2:00 - 4:00
Oct. 28, Liberal Arts 1:30 - 4:00
Oct. 29, Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences 1:00 - 4:00
Oct. 30, Education 9:00 - 12:00
Oct. 30, Engineering 2:00 - 4:00
Nov. 3, Liberal Arts 9:00 - noon
Nov. 5, Business 9:00 - noon, 1:00 - 4:00
Nov. 6, Engineering 2:00 - 4:00
Nov. 10, OSU Financial Aid Office 9:00 - noon
Nov. 13, Engineering 2:00 - 4:00
Nov. 19, Science 1:00 - 4:00
Nov. 20, Engineering 2:00 - 4:00
Advisors will be in the Partnerships Office in MKH-111A. Call 541-917-4237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information and to make an appointment.
Also check out our calendar for info sessions and other upcoming events.
Wednesday October 22, 2014
- noon - 1:30 Transfer Student DPP Info Session in CC-213 (Albany campus)
- 6:00 - 7:30pm High School 5th Year/DPP Info Session in CC-211 (Albany campus)
Tuesday October 28, 2014
- noon - 1:30 Transfer Student DPP Info Session in NSH-109 (Albany campus)
- 5:30 - 7:00pm High School 5th Year/DPP Info Session in NSH-106 (Albany campus)
OSU new student orientations
If you are a current or new Degree Partnership Program student and plan on taking classes at OSU for the first time, you will be required to attend an OSU orientation session.
Winter Term Orientation is for any new students whose first term at OSU will be Winter 2015. At Orientation you will learn about valuable resources available to you at OSU, recieve academic advising, and register for Winter term classes. Registration for Winter Term Orientation will begin in November.
Winter Term Orientation Dates are:
- December 12, 2014
- January 2, 2015
If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact the New Student Programs & Family Outreach office directly at (541) 737-7627.
(Deadline for Fall Term 2014 has passed)
Winter 2015 - December 15th
* To ensure a smooth transition, have your application in by November 15th
Spring 2015 - March 9th, 2015
* To ensure a smooth transition, have your application in by February 9th, 2015