- Application Procedure
- Forms and Applications
- OSU Degree Partnership
- OIT Dual Enrollment
- International Students
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Grants and Scholarships
- Departments and Divisions
- Student Assessment
The Degree Partnership Program (DPP) promotes educational attainment and bachelor's degree completion by allowing students to be jointly admitted and concurrently enrolled at Oregon State University and Linn-Benton Community College. Previously referred to as the "Dual Enrollment Program", DPP was established in 1998 by Oregon State University and Linn-Benton Community College. Students complete a single admission application and may combine credits for financial aid eligibility.
DPP Program Goals:
- Improve student access, success, and baccalaureate degree completion.
- Expand student options for college-level services and curriculum.Improve academic program articulation.
- Facilitate university/community college dual enrollment.
Advantages for Students:
- One application process and fee for admission to both institutions.
(Note: Graduate students are not eligible for DPP)
- Financial aid administered by one campus.
- Academic advising available on both campuses.
- Tuition savings for students.
- Greater access to more classes and flexibility in scheduling
- Student services and college life on both campuses.
- Access to library and computer resources on both campuses.
- Easier transition from community college to university.
- Improved academic program articulation and course transfer
Make the most of your student experience by taking advantage of resources on both campuses. Here is a link to a great handout for LBCC resources, and here is a link to a transfer student page at OSU that is full of information.
Click below for some promotional material for DPP. Coming soon-- we are going to post a couple of videos that will walk students through the application process and next steps for DPP.
Linn-Benton Community College
Partnerships Office is located at LBCC's Albany campus (MKH-111)
Oregon State University
Rick DeBellis, OSU Associate Director of Enrollment Management
Kayleen Salchenberg Steeves, Transfer Student Services Manager