LBCC advisors assist you to develop an education plan around your major and career goals.
Meeting with your advisor each term helps you to stay on track to earn your degree. New students meet with an academic advisor after completing the enrollment process.
Advisors help with:
- Course planning & resources
- Declaring your degree
- Interpreting college placement test & transcripts
- Transfer requirements, registration procedures, class scheduling
- Financial aid or graduation petitions
- Academic concerns, special needs
Visit our Advising site