- Student Scheduler Tool
- Course Scheduling
- Schedule of Classes
- Course Descriptions
- Programs of Study
- Degree Programs and Graduation Requirements
- Instructor Websites
- LBCC/OSU Degree Partnership Program
- Photo ID
- Academic Calendar
- Finals Schedule
- Community & Learning
- eLearning Information
- Black Friday
- New Students
Summer Term final exams are generally scheduled by the instructor for the last week of class.
Final Exam Schedule for Fall 2013-Winter 2014-Spring 2014*
The final exam schedule is based on the first day of the week a class meets. If you are in doubt about when your final exam is scheduled, be sure to ask your instructor. See the grid below, noting the following exceptions:
- WR 115 and WR 121 exams will be Monday, noon – 12:50 p.m., and Tuesday, 11:30 a.m. - 12:20 p.m. Students must test both days.
- All night classes will test on the regularly scheduled night during Finals Week. EXCEPT: Classes that meet on Thursday evening only will test on the Thursday prior to Finals Week.
- Saturday classes will test on the final Saturday.
- All classes that do not fit within the categories listed in the final exam schedule should test
Monday 3 p.m. - 4:50 p.m.
- Finals will be held in regularly scheduled classrooms.
- Any student with more than three finals on one day should contact the instructor or the Academic Affairs Office.
|If your first weekly class meeting is at this time...||...then this is the day and time of your final exam for that class during Finals Week.|
|8 or 8:30 a.m.||.||.||8-9:50 a.m.
|9 or 9:30 a.m.||.||.||10-11:50 a.m.
|10 or 10:30 a.m.
|11 or 11:30 a.m.||10-11:50 a.m.
|12 or 12:30 p.m.||.||.||1-2:50 p.m.
|1 or 1:30 p.m.||1-2:50 p.m.
|2 or 2:30 p.m.||.||.||3-4:50 p.m.
|3 or 3:30 p.m.||3-4:50 p.m.
|8, 8:30 or 9 a.m.
||.||7:30 - 9:20 a.m.
|9:30, 10 or 10:30 a.m.||.||9:30 - 11:20 a.m.
|11, 11:30 a.m. or 12 p.m.
||.||12:30 - 2:20 p.m.
|12:30, 1 or 1:30 p.m.
||.||2:30 - 4:20 p.m.
|2, 2:30, 3 or 3:30 p.m.
||.||4:30 - 6:20 p.m.
*Any exception to the Final Examination Schedule must be approved by the Academic Affairs Office.