What We Do
- Provide data to help facilitate effective campus planning and decision making for institutional success.
- Fulfill mandated State, Federal, and support grant reporting requirements.
- Support a college culture of evidence by collecting, analyzing, archiving, and disseminating reliable data regarding the state of the college and its students: characteristics, activities, and results.
- Support to college-wode Institutional Effectiveness processing.
- Provide information to strengthen college-wide understanding of the external environment impacting our region and higher education.
- Facilitate utilization of data.
Still Need Help?
Have a question? Can'f find something? Need specific data? Please fill out a Help Request Form.
Who We Are
Institutional Research is part of Academic Affairs and is housed in South Santiam Hall (SSH-101).
|Justin Smith||Justene Malosh|
|(541) 917-4214||(541) 917-4218|