HR, Safety and Other Services
- Human Resources
- Employment at LBCC
- Information Services
- Staff Development
- Emergency Preparedness
- College Advancement/Marketing
- Institutional Research
- Printing and Mailing Department
- Public Safety, Emergency Planning, EHS
- Media Services
- Grants Office
Welcome! The purpose of this Online Grants Office is to help LBCC faculty/staff:
- Begin the LBCC grant process by submitting a Grant Concept Form electronically to LBCC for approval before formally preparing any grant proposals. Submitting an LBCC Grants Concept Form is a highly encouraged step to take. It ensures LBCC is taking a careful, strategic, and collective approach to its grant pursuits; avoids duplication; raises awareness of efforts; and reduces any potential "bad timing" in going to certain funding sources with multiple requests.
- Find potential funding sources, both Federal or Other.
- Write compelling and well-organized grant proposals.
- Find data to strengthen the content of your proposal: Data Sources (social/economic facts) or Nitty-Gritty Resources (LBCC info typically needed for proposals).
Contact Cynthia Currin, Ext. 4408