- "When Students Drop the F-Bomb"
- Getting Their Best Behavior
- The Legality of Civility
- The Peaceable Workplace
- The Business Case for Being Kind
- Bolton, Robert. People Skills: How to Assert Yourself, Listen to Others, and Resolve Conflicts. New York: Touchstone, 1986.
- Choosing Civility: The Twenty-Five Rules of Considerate Conduct, New York, St. Martin's Griffin, 2002.
- Gallant, Janet. Simple Courtesies: How to Be a Kind Person in a Rude World. Pleasantville: Reader's Digest, 1996.
- Nichols, Michael P. The Lost Art of Listening: How Learning to Listen Can Improve Relationships. New York: The Guilford Press, 1995.
- Tannen, Deborah. You Just Don't Understand: Women and Men in Conversation. New York: Ballantine, 1991.
- Williams, Virginia, and Redford Williams. Lifeskills: Eight Simple Ways to Build Stronger Relationships, Communicate More Clearly, and Improve Your Health. New York: Times, 1998.