- Academic Affairs Council
- Achieving The Dream
- College Council
- Curricular Issues Committee
- Guided Pathways
- Instructional Management Team
- Mentoring and Assessment Coordinating
- Personifying Values Committee
- Progression Management Council
- Safety Committee
- Textbook Affordability Steering Committee
- Values Inclusion and Cultural Engagement Council
- Workforce and Economic Vitality Council
- Learning Innovation Council
Textbook Affordability Steering Committee
Since Fall 2015, the Textbook Affordability Steering Committee has worked to reduce textbook costs to be more affordable to students by developing institutional best practice recommendations.
- By Fall 2017, save the students $1 million.
- By 2020, an AAOT Affordable Textbook Track; a program map that could be met with classes that all have course materials under $40.
For more information, contact Richenda Hawkins at x4641.