- Step 1: 3 Ways to Use Your Writing Center
- Step 2: Our Partnership with You
- Step 3: Scheduling Appointments in TutorTrac!
- Online Writing Lab (OWL)
- Expanded Hours
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Writing Center Handouts
- Additional Writing Resources
- ELL Resources
- Reading Resources
- Becoming a Writing Assistant
- WC Staff Monthly Book Reviews
Step 3: Scheduling Appointments in TutorTrac!
If you are currently enrolled in a credit class, you are already set-up with an account in TutorTrac. So what do you need to do?
1. Read the program guidelines and review your responsibilities (see LBCC Tutoring Program and Writing Center Registration Agreement Guidelines).
2. Review theTutorTrac Instruction sheet If you have questions about how to make and cancel appointments, come by the Writing Center and one of our staff will assist you or call/email Victoria Fridley, Writing Center Coordinator, at 541-917-4708 or firstname.lastname@example.org