- Step 1: 3 Ways to Use Your Writing Center
- Step 2: Our Partnership with You
- Step 3: Scheduling Appointments in TutorTrac!
- Online Writing Lab (OWL)
- Expanded Hours
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Writing Center Handouts
- Additional Writing Resources
- ELL Resources
- Reading Resources
- Becoming a Writing Assistant
- WC Staff Monthly Book Reviews
“I enjoy the help I receive in the Writing Center. Very knowledgeable staff. Keep up the good work. Thanks. – Amanda Gassett, student
During the fall, winter, and spring terms, the Writing Center hours are:
Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
We are closed during the first week of every quarter to allow for class tours, and we open during finals week.
In the summer session, we are open only two days – Tuesday and Wednesday, the hours are:
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 12:30 – 4:30 p.m.
If you have any questions about the Writing Center or its hours, please call Victoria 541-917-4708 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our schedule differs from center to center, so please check below to get the information you need: