- Step 1: Know the Tutoring Program Guidelines
- Step 2: Know your responsibilities
- Step 3: Make an Appointment!
- FAQs about Learning Center Tutoring
- Tutoring Center Mission
- Tutoring Subject Areas
- TASS (Tutor-Assisted Study Support)
- Math Angle
- Tutor Recommended Resources
- Additional LBCC Campus Resources
- Becoming a Tutor
- Tutor Training
Step 3: Make an Appointment!
Now that you have familiarized yourself with LBCC's Tutoring Program Guidelines and your responsibilities, you start making appointments! Here's how:
- If you are currently enrolled in a credit class, you are already set up with an account in Tutortrac, our scheduling software. The instruction sheet for making an appointment can be found here, Tutortrac Instruction Sheet.
- If you would like a copy of the program guidelines for using Tutoring and the Writing Center, you can print one here, LBCC Tutoring Progam and Writing Center Agreement Guidelines.
If you have any questions please contact the Learning Center Information Counter (541) 917-4684.