- Step 1: Know the Tutoring Program Guidelines
- Step 2: Know your responsibilities
- Step 3: Get registered!
- FAQs about Learning Center Tutoring
- Tutoring Center Mission
- Tutoring Subject Areas
- TASS (Tutor-Assisted Study Support)
- Math Angle
- Tutor Recommended Resources
- Additional LBCC Campus Resources
- Becoming a Tutor
Step 3: Get registered!
Now that you have familiarized yourself with LBCC's Tutoring Program Guildelines and your responsibilities, you can get registered and start making appointments! Here's how:
- You can pick up a current registration form at the Learning Center on the Albany, Benton, or Lebanon Center campuses. You must complete this each term. You can also print out a form here, Registration Form.
- Upon receiving your completed form, staff will set up your Tutortrac account. You will receive an instructional sheet for scheduling appointments. The instruction sheet can also be found here, Tutortrac Instruction Sheet.
- Once you complete the registration process, you will receive a copy of our the program agreement and guidelines for your own records. You can find a copy of those here, LBCC Tutoring Progam and Writing Center Registration Agreement Guidelines.
You will not be able to access tutoring until you have come into one of the Learning Centers and completed the registration process with us. Once having done so, you are responsible for checking to see when you have access to Tutortrac. No one will contact you to tell you your account is active. However, if you're unable to access your account after two hours, please contact the Tutor Coordinator, Sheri Mcintyre, email@example.com or (541) 917-4697.