- Step 1: Know the Tutoring Program Guidelines
- Step 2: Know your responsibilities
- Step 3: Make an Appointment!
- FAQs about Learning Center Tutoring
- Tutoring Center Mission
- Tutoring Subject Areas
- TASS (Tutor-Assisted Study Support)
- Math Angle
- Tutor Recommended Resources
- Additional LBCC Campus Resources
- Becoming a Tutor
- Tutor Training
Additional Campus Resources
Do you just have a couple of questions? Don't necessarily need an entire tutoring session? Or, are you looking for a little extra assistance on campus before your next class or meeting with your tutor? Check out these additional campus resources:
- Physical Science Help Desk: Drop In assistance for physics and chemistry. Located in Madrone Hall Atrium. Check here for schedule: Physical Science Help Desk Schedule - Spring 2017
- Accounting Lab: M-R, 8-1:00 pm in MKH
- Math Desk: Drop In assistance for all levels of math. Open during Learning Center hours, M-R 7:30-9:00 pm and Friday 7:30 - 5:00
- Math Angle: Drop In assistance for Math 15-98. Open M-W, 9-5:00 pm; Thursday and Friday, 9-4:00 pm
- Math 65 Online Videos: Video tutorials for LBCC's Math 65 course. These are also available for checkout in the LBCC Library.
- Writing Center: Writing assistance available for drop in and by appointment. (Located in the Learning Center, follow link for hours)
- College Skills Zone: Assistance with study skills, strategies for note taking, time management, etc. (Located in Learning Center, WH 226)
- College Learning & Success Strategies: Helpful links for topics such as time management, dealing with test anxiety, study skills, concentration and remembering information, and much more.
- Instructor: Your instructor is your first and best source for answering questions and clarifying information. You can find their office hours on their Instructor Website or your syllabus.
- Computer Labs: Located in LBCC Library
- Center for Accessibility Resources: Plans accommodations for LBCC students and event guests who are eligible for services. (Located in RCH 114)
- LBCC Library: Provides quiet study space and library staff is available to give you tips on your research papers or projects. A Computer Help Desk is also located in the Library to assist with wifi, email, and moodle.