- Step 1: Know the Tutoring Program Guidelines
- Step 2: Know your responsibilities
- Step 3: Make an Appointment!
- FAQs about Learning Center Tutoring
- Tutoring Center Mission
- Tutoring Subject Areas
- TASS (Tutor-Assisted Study Support)
- Math Angle
- Tutor Recommended Resources
- Additional LBCC Campus Resources
- Becoming a Tutor
Tutoring Subject Areas
We offer tutoring in a wide variety of courses offered at LBCC.
Subjects can vary from term to term. A comprehensive list of subjects currently offered is here, Subjects Tutored List.
If you do not see the subject you are looking for, please contact Sheri McIntyre, Tutoring Coordinator at 541-917-4697 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot guarantee a tutor will be successfully recruited and hired, however we will do our best to help find alternate resources and strategies should that be the case.