- Step 1: Know the Tutoring Program Guidelines
- Step 2: Know your responsibilities
- Step 3: Get registered!
- FAQs about Learning Center Tutoring
- Tutoring Center Mission
- Tutoring Subject Areas
- TASS (Tutor-Assisted Study Support)
- Math Angle
- Tutor Recommended Resources
- Additional LBCC Campus Resources
- Becoming a Tutor
Tutor Recommended Resources
If you are wanting additional help, or need assistance before your next tutoring appointment, take a look at these tutor recommended links below.
Math TV (http://www.mathtv.com/) Video tutorials, English and Spanish
Purple Math (http://www.purplemath.com/) Offers homework guidelines, study skills, quizzes, and links to other useful sites
The Math Forum @ Drexel (http://mathforum.org/math.topics.html) Divided by levels of math and by topic.
KhanAcademy (http://www.khanacademy.org/) Video tutorials
More to come...