Learning Center Testing Services
Students may test in the Learning Center for Math and Developmental Studies classes. Occasionally tests for other classes are held in the Learning Center if arranged by faculty in advance. Call (541) 917-4684 to check if a particular test is available.
Most other out of class testing is done in the Student Assessment office, RCH 111.
When you come to the Learning Center to take a test, please remember:
- A photo ID is required each time you test.
- Cell phones and listening devices are not allowed in the testing area.
- Lockers and locks are provided to store personal belongings while taking a test.
- Basic, scientific and graphing calculators are available to borrow while taking a test.
- Certain calculators may not be used on Math 20 - Math 98 tests:
- TI-89, TI-Nspire CAS, certain HP and Casio models, and any calculator with a QWERTY keyboard are prohibited. A full list is available at the Testing Counter.
- TI-83, 83+, 84+ and any other calculator not listed above may be used if calculators are allowed on the test.