Learning Center Testing Services
All other out of class testing is done in the Student Assessment office, RCH 111
When you come to the Learning Center to take a test, please remember:
- A photo ID is required each time you test.
- Cell phones and listening devices are not allowed in the testing area.
- Lockers and locks are provided to store personal belongings while taking a test.
- Basic, scientific or graphing calculators are available to borrow.
- Certain calculators may not be used on Math 20 - Math 98 tests:
- TI-89, TI-Nspire CAS, certain HP and Casio models, and any calculator with a QWERTY keyboard are prohibited. A full list is available at the Testing Counter.
- TI-83, 83+, 84+ and any other calculator not listed above may be used if calculators are allowed on the test.