Would you like help with your math questions?
- Visit the Math Desk and work with an Instructional Assistant.
- The Math Desk is staffed at all times the Learning Center is open.
- Assistants can help with math questions at all levels.
There are more options for help with math.
- Visit your Instructor during his or her office hours or make an appointment. Your
instructor is your first and best resource for questions and help.
- Set up a session with a math tutor. Go to the Tutoring Center website to set up an appointment. Ask at the Information Counter in the Learning
Center if you have any questions about tutoring.
- If you are in Math 15 - 95 or Math 98 you can access the Math Angle in the Tutoring Center.
There are videos and Internet sites that might be helpful.
- Videos for many courses are available for check out in the Library.
- There are online resources for math, such as the Khan Academy and Mathtv.com.