Would you like help with your math questions?
- Visit the Math Desk and work with an Instructional Assistant.
- The Math Desk is staffed at all times the Learning Center is open.
- Assistants can help with math questions at all levels.
There are more options for help with math.
- Visit your Instructor during his or her office hours or make an appointment. Your instructor is your first and best resource for questions and help.
- Go to the Information Counter in the Learning Center and register for tutoring.
- If you are in Math 97 or below you can access the Math Angle in the Tutoring Center. Register at the Information Counter.
There are videos and Internet sites that might be helpful.
- Videos for many courses are available for check out in the Library.
- There are online resources for math, such as the Khan Academy and Mathtv.com.