The Lebanon Learning Center is located upstairs in room LC-202. There are big tables where students can spread out books and papers, study in groups or alone.
Computers and printers are available to use for homework. Calculators, a coin-operated copier, and other study and resource materials are available.
The Math Help Desk at the Lebanon Center is located in the Learning Center, LC202. The Help Desk is open to all registered LBCC students whether you're taking a traditional lecture class or an online class. Students can study, get extra help from an instructional assistant, or take a test in the Lebanon Learning Center.
Winter Term Hours:
Tuesday, and Thursday: 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Thursday: 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
The Math Help Desk is closed on Fridays.
LBCC offers MTH111 as an online class.
- Most online classes have no class meeting times. However, you will be required to take your tests at LBCC in Albany, Corvallis, Lebanon, or Sweet Home or at an approved test-proctoring site.
- Instructor contact is through email and Moodle.
- It's strongly recommended that you consider whether you need a structured learning environment before registering for online courses.
- Online classes offer students a great deal of flexibility. Be sure to allow plenty of time for reading, doing the exercises, and taking the quizzes to learn the subject matter.
- Plan to spend 10 to 15 hours per week to complete this class.
- Math help is available at LBCC Learning Centers in Albany, Corvallis, Lebanon and Sweet Home (Sweet Home not open during summer term).
Online math class enrollment instructions: Email your instructor by Monday of the first week of the term, but no earlier than a week before classes start (email addresses below). Online orientation must be done by Wednesday of the first week of the term. If you do not meet these deadlines, you may be dropped from class.
College Algebra (MTH111): MTH111@LinnBenton.edu
The Lebanon Center offers a variety of math courses in traditional lecture format. These courses meet at regularly scheduled times and have an instructor who teaches the class. See the Schedule of Classes for current offerings.