PLAGIARISM RESOURCES FOR YOU:
- Plagiarism Guidelines Revised Spring 04: Click here for a PDF file of our current guidelines on plagiarism.
TEACHING RESOURCES FOR YOU:
- Teaching English in Two Year Colleges--Pacific Northwest Region (TYCA-PNW)
- OWEAC (Oregon Writing and English Advisory Committee) homepage
- For teachers with ESL students, try ESL Cafe
- Key information for your LBCC Syllabus
- Link to OSU's WIC website (writing intensive courses) with links to online grammar, usage, and style guidees as well as to OSU and Purdue Online Writing Labs.
- Center for Writing and Learning Center at Oregon State -- includes Writing Tips and Handouts and Web Resources pages and online grammar hotline
- OSU's OWL (online writing center)
WRITING DESK RESOURCES.
OTHER WRITING RESOURCES :
- Online exercises (drill and practice for students) can be found at: Guide to Grammar and Writing: Interactive Quizzes hosted by Capital Community College, Hartford, CT.
- Exercise Central at Bedford/St. Martins allows you to track student use of exercises. You should be using a Bedford/St. Martin's book. Contact your book rep for login information. To check out the site, first time users: log in as STUDENT.
- Purdue's Online Writing Lab OWL has practical suggestions for a variety of resources as well as online mini-lessons for writing students and instructors.