Applying for Admission
Application for LBCC's Polysomnographic Technology program opens once per year in mid-March. In order to apply, applicants must submit all noted documentation in the Program Bulletin. All qualified candidates will be considered on a first-come-first-serve basis, with priority given to residents of LBCC's tax district for the first week that applications are open.
Application to this program is a two-step process: online and in-person. The online process serves to reserve your spot in line for the program, while you turn in a packet of information in-person to complete the requirements.
Visit our Program Bulletin for a complete description of application materials and processes. For a complete walk-through of how to apply for the program and program details, visit our online Information Session. Click the buttons below to find these pages.
If you're looking at this program before the application opens up, there is still a lot you can do to get prepared!
- Consider scheduling an appointment with our Academic Advisor, Christina Horst (541-917-4928)
- Plan ahead and sign up for the required prerequisites (MTH 98, WR 90).
- If you have taken the prerequisites before, have your official transcripts sent to Linn-Benton Community College's Admissions Office for consideration.
- If you think you are eligible for a Financial Aid award, file for FAFSA for the applicable year.
- Just want to ask some questions? Call our Program Assistant at 541-917-4927!
Important Dates and Deadlines
|Application opens||Residency Priority ends||Admissions notices sent||Program Orientation||Program start|
|March 13, 2017, 9:00 AM||March 17, 2017, midnight||Week of April 3, 2017||June 16, 2017||June 26, 2017|
After you have received a letter of admission from the program, you will be required to complete a list of post-admission requirements due by the time of Program Orientation:
- Criminal background check
- Record release form
- Program deposit
- Required immunizations
- CPR certification
- Drug test
Contact our Program Assistant: 541-917-4927