- How to Get Started
- Contact the Center for Accessibility Resources
- Request Accommodations Online
- Education Accommodations
- Faculty & Student Resources
- Volunteer Notetaker Sign-up
- Student Handbook
LBCC's Center for Accessibility Resources provides classroom accommodations to students with documented disabilities.
Ways Accessibility Resources can help you include:
- Placement test accommodations
- Alternative text formats (e-text or audio)
- Assistive technologies that assist with reading and writing (screen readers and speech to text programs)
- Testing accommodations for courses enrolled in
- Academic Success Coaching
- Help build self-advocacy skills
If you have been approved for test accommodations, these may be coordinated through the Support Lab. Although documentation of a disability is necessary to receive test accommodations, the Support Lab at RCH-114 is open to all LBCC students.