LBCC's Office of Disability Services provides classroom accommodations to students with documented disabilities.
Ways ODS can help you include:
- Placement test accommodations
- Alternative text formats (e-text or audio)
- Assistive technologies that assist with reading and writing (screen readers and speech to text programs)
- Testing accommodations for courses enrolled in
- Academic Success Coaching
- Help build self-advocacy skills
If you have been approved for test accommodations, these may be coordinated through the Support Lab. Although documentation of a disability is necessary to receive test accommodations, the Support Lab at RCH-114 is open to all LBCC students.