- Faculty Resources
- How to Get Started
- Contact the Center for Accessibility Resources
- Request Accommodations Login
- Education Accommodations
- How to be a Volunteer Note Taker
- Service Animals
- Student Handbook
LBCC's Center for Accessibility Resources provides classroom accommodations to students with documented disabilities.
Students are eligible to use their approved accommodations in every class (traditional lecture, online, Community Education sponsored, etc.), lab, clinical/field experience, club/co-curricular/student life activity, play, Cooperative Work Experience, Learn and Earn, Career and Technical Education (CTE) and Accelerated Short Term Training classes held at, or sponsored by, any Linn-Benton Community College campus.
Ways Accessibility Resources can help you include:
- Placement test accommodations
- Alternative text formats (e-text or audio)
- Assistive technologies that assist with reading and writing (screen readers and speech to text programs)
- Testing accommodations for courses enrolled in
- Academic Success Coaching
- Help build self-advocacy skills
If you have been approved for test accommodations, these may be coordinated through the Support Lab. Although documentation of a disability is necessary to receive test accommodations, the Support Lab at RCH-114 is open to all LBCC students.