Volunteers and Ushers
General Commencement Ceremony Information for Volunteers
Linn County Fair & Expo, 3700 Knox Butte Rd. NE, Albany
Thursday, June 09, 2016
7 p.m. Commencement ceremony begins
Many volunteers are needed to serve as ushers and provide assistance to the public during Commencement! Commencement volunteers provide an important service and play an important role. Among the tasks assigned to volunteers are:
- Check in participating graduates
- Provide directions and programs
- Assist family and friends of graduates to find seating
- Assist those with special needs.
Please contact Commencement Coordinator Tammi Drury at Tammi.email@example.com if you can help.
All ushers will receive confirmation and detailed instruction prior to Commencement. Volunteer and usher activities include:
- Check in, briefing – 5:30 and 6 p.m.
- Graduate check-in – 6 p.m.
- Doors open to guests – 6 p.m.
- Commencement ceremony begins – 7 p.m.
- Ceremony concludes - 8:30 p.m.
Thank you for your help with Commencement and for making LBCC a special place!